February 28, 2018: We are revamping the way we accept press releases. While we develop our new submission interface, please send your release and attachments directly to Natalie and Ron at [email protected]. Please include when it needs to run (date and time) and if you require after-hours or weekend distribution.
- $165 for up to 400 words
- $.50 for each additional word past 400
- $40 to include a logo, graphic or photo (1)
- $50 to include a YouTube video
- $100 for immediate night/weekend distribution
- $50 to also post your press release on RNA.org
- RNS business hours are 9:00am–4:30pm ET, Monday–Friday.
- Press releases intended to deploy after lunch on Friday should be submitted no later than close of business on Thursday; otherwise, it will be dependent on staff availability. Should staff not be available, it will deploy early on Monday at no additional cost.
- If your release needs to post immediately during non-business hours or after lunch on Friday, call or text Natalie at (573) 268-1383. She is happy to help you. Please leave a message if necessary.
- You will receive an electronic invoice. Your press release will be distributed after we receive payment.
- All press releases are being posted and distributed manually at this point, so allow time for a staff member to be notified and to post the release. Again, for immediate assistance, call Natalie at (573) 268-1383 and leave a message.
Would you like more information?
Request our Media Kit, delivered immediately to you via download. This will give you more information about press releases, advertising, sponsored content and more.